St. John’s fellowship and parish life ministry involves a wide variety of helpful and fun ministries for our members and friends. And as is true when most Lutherans gather, there is food! Throughout the year, St. John’s provides opportunities for fellowship, fun, hospitality, welcome, conversations, support, fundraising, and help.
- Receptions for new members, graduations, confirmation
- Covered dish lunches and dinners
- Adult Fellowship Gatherings
- Congregational picnics and cookout
- Shrove Tuesday /Mardi Gras pancake supper
- Lent Soup Meals and Service
- Easter Breakfast
- Congregational picnics and cookouts
- Special parties
- Foyers (supper) Club
PARISH LIFE GROUPS
St. John’s has active groups for men and women.
WELCA – Women of the ELCA – St. John’s has four women’s circles that meet regularly for study, service, and support.
- Morning Circle meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 9:30am
- Gloria Shealy Circle meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6pm.
- Lucy Klaren Circle meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6pm at Partners in Wine
- Knitters and Crocheters– Meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 9:30am